A baby shower party is the perfect time for family and friends to bless the would-be mother with love and gifts. With the approaching due date, it is the best time to help the expectant mother for the new arrival. And to add more fun and happiness to this event, having a coed occasion could be a great idea, as it involves the entire family in the celebrations instead of making it women-centric. Unlike the traditional party, which is primarily for female guests, a coed event is celebrated by the couple and other men of the family like grandfathers, great-grandfathers, uncles, nephews, cousins, and godfathers. Moreover, including men in such an event can bridge the miles if the family is spread out across the country.
Things to Remember
Things to Remember
- Since this event is a bit different from the usual ones, one has to keep a few things in mind while organizing it.
- Right from the invitations to favors, everything has to be well planned and executed.
- Invite enough men so that the expectant father does not feel left out, make the invitations guy-friendly, and go easy on pink.
- Also, if you are planning to keep some games, choose the ones that the would-be dad and his friends can enjoy.
- When it is time to open gifts, ensure that the couple opens them together, or takes turns.
- However, besides these, the most important element that can set the right mood for this occasion are the invitations.
- It is said that, 'the first impression is the last impression'. Well-designed invitations can give an impression that the entire event is going to be a fun and joyous occasion, and men are certainly welcome.
- Little Boy Blue come blow your horn, a new little (family name) will soon be born! It's a Couple occasion for (names).
- We're WILD with excitement! (couple's names) are adding to their zoo. Let's celebrate their child on the way, with love, laughter, and all of you!
- Birds are chirping, and monkeys are chattering, the rain forest is alive with news. (couple's names) are expecting a kid, Let's flood them with gifts they can use!
- The stork is coming, it's bringing a boy, the (family name) will be filled with joy! It's a Couple bash in honor of (couple's names)
- We're having a party for our favorite couple (names). Bring diapers, wipes, or toys. We hope you can come, and share in their joy!
- The fairytale ending is finally true (names) are expecting a little one, so come to the Couples Shower, and bring either pink or blue! It's sure to be a magical day, after all, a sweet little miracle is on its way!
- Little Boy Blue Come Blow Your Horn..... A New Little Davis Will Soon Be Born! It's a Couple's Shower for (couple's names).
- We are tickled pink and happy to say. An adorable little boy/girl is on the way! So, come to the Couple's celebration (couple's names).
- Like a sudden rain on a garden of flowers, we want to bless our mommy-to-be with expressions of love and good wishes at the Couple Shower.
- Someone special, someone dear, someone new will soon be here! She is expecting an infant, a new bundle of joy... A very special gift of either a girl or a boy!